Sunday, July 22, 2007

Keep 'em Peeled

Oooh, nice cuppa Gerald, thanks… so how have things been, I wonder? Let’s have a look at this editorial Brian wrote last week.

“Football”, eh?… “full bloom”?... “Ant”?... he’s taken leave of his senses, surely? It hasn’t stopped raining! As for the Dryzer… well, less said the better, but I find an image of the K Towers crew playing football in the forecourt with Gerald Slitheen in goal to be a bridge too far, to be honest.

Anyway, I’m back, and it’s been a very busy two weeks, despite my lack of activity here. Massive thanks go to Simon R. Mills for his News Round, a successful down-time filler that I think we might well use again…

In the meantime we’re back in the business of preparing, scheduling and writing articles for your delectation, and coming soon is another piece from the almost-prodigious Nick Brown, as well as some new article threads.

We might even manage a redesign over the next few months, but I don’t know why I’m rambling on about that. I know what you want.

You want another podKast.

With a “K”.

Well, keep your eyes open…

No comments: